Product Review: Kinnikinnick Montanas Chocolate Chip Cookies

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been very busy working and studying part-time. Anyway, My birthday was on Thursday and I got time off from work so I decided to go with my mother to buy some gluten free and dairy free foods at an organic food store. My mother bought some cookies and ice cream for me as a gift for my birthday. Yay! Since I've been gluten free and dairy free, it is rare to see cookies and ice cream so I was really happy. 
kinnikinnick-chocolate-chip-pack

kinnikinnick-chocolate-chip-cookies
Here is my review for the Kinnikinnick Montanas Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Free Of: Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Corn, Nuts
Review: The cookies taste amazing. Almost like the regular chocolate chip cookies with wheat flour. The cookies are crunchy and the chocolate chips taste like real chocolate chips that melt in your mouth. I was a bit disappointed with the size of the cookies. I expected them to be bigger. The picture of the cookies on the packaging were a bit misleading but it is a normal advertising strategy for food. I really wanted the cookies to be bigger since they tasted so great. They are very sweet so I only eat 2 at a time.
Rating: I'll give the cookies 5 stars for great taste.
Where to buy in Trinidad: 
Be Free Foods, #6 Mucurapo Road, St James, Trinidad, West Indies
Tel: (868) 622-5925 / (868) 735-0727 / (868) 620-3246
Email: befreefoods@gmail.com

You can check out the ingredients and nutritional information on the Kinnikinnick Site (link)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Drops – Gluten Free Recipe

Gluten Free Baking Class with Moy's Gluten Free Kitchen