Jo-Sef Simply Delicious Chocolate O's - Gluten Free and Dairy Free Cookies

You would not believe how happy I was to see gluten-free, dairy free chocolate cookies in a local store. This is the first time I ever had chocolate cookies since I've been gluten free and dairy free. I bought the cookies from a new organic store, Nature's Discount Nutrition Center in Ellersie Plaza. I almost went crazy when I went in there. I wanted to buy every box of gluten free cereal but I had to force myself to stop. They had many flavours. I was so happy to see something else other than oats. I prefer variety, I don't want to be eating the same thing for too long.

The cookies I bought were Jo-Sefs Sandwich Chocolate O's. The cookies were great. They almost tasted like Oreo cookies.
jo-sef simply delicious chocolate Sandwich O Gluten Free Dairy Free - Front of Box
jo sef gluten free chocolate sandwich cookies gluten free and dairy free
 Also, on the box Jo-Sef stated that the cookies are "Nut Free, Lactose/Dairy Free, Casein Free and Vegan"
The price was TT$39.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Drops – Gluten Free Recipe

Gluten Free Baking Class with Moy's Gluten Free Kitchen